Install0us, the famous app to install any application on jailbroken iphone and ipad closed. We put in the light of the projector last week Kuaiyong, a direct competitor to itunes made by Chinese developers, this software allows you to install on devices NON APP jailbroken. Unfortunately the latter is under pressure from Apple to stop its activity (at least the illegal part). This leaves two competitor list Zeusmos (which requires no jailbreak n either), which we will discuss later due to update their suite of service. The last list joined the original spirit of installous, I mean the application reserved for jailbroken device, the application is to install via cydia.
- IPhone / iPad / iPod jailbroken
Step 1. Install “IPAStore“
- Open “Cydia”
- Press “Manage” in the bottom bar
- Tap the “Sources”
- Press “Edit” at the top right
- Press “Add” at the top left
- Type the address “http://iGoldHouse.MyRepoSpace.com”
- Press “Add Source”
- Wait …
- Press “Done”
- Look for “IPAStore” in the search engine
- Select the package
- Press “Install” in the upper right
- Press “Confirm” in the window that opens
- Press “Restart Springboard” once installation is complete
Step 2. The operation is very similar to that of installous: Looking enforcement or browse referenced.
Step 3. This takes you to the form of a app, it contains all the information about the software and the download links to different servers.
Step 4. Once your choice is made, it remains for you to wait for the download.
Step 5. Once the file is in your possession, click it, and install it.
To go further: Install IPA manually
Formerly allowed to manually install installous your API (applications) that you downloaded from the net to your PC. But since the closure of its server installous can not perform this function even more …
1. Download your IPA file (thank you google)
2. Send this file to your iDevice (via DiskAid) if you downloaded from your PC. (You can download from your iPhone with Safari Download Plugin Manager available on cydia)
3. On cydia, download the application “Install IPA” (available on the repo iGoldHouse)
4. Once installed, open the new application, it asks for a URL to verify that you are using the latest version of the app not pay.
Click “CHECK”, a web page opens, go the pub, then Copy the URL and paste it into the field provided for this purpose in the IPA software Install:
5. Once the software is activated, navigate to the file system of your device in order to find your newly added IPA.
6. Click the IPA file to start installation.
To go further ENCORE:
The competitor, the competitor. The competitor is IPAStore vShare his namesake Chinese. The software is prettier, more complete, and it allows a installous how to make updates to your applications. But it has two big flaw, slow download, and good numbers of applications are referenced with their names written in Chinese … What makes them impossible to find via the search form … Rather frustrating.
VShare install in addition to IPA Store will be impossible to achieve from cydia (there is a conflict when installing the package AppSync). You must install it in another way. On cydia: get “safari download manager” and “ifile”, then your iDevice, go to this address: http://blankart.ovh.org. Then download vShare. By using ifile, go to “/ var / mobile / media / downloads /” then click vShare.deb, and finally install it! Make a restart if the app does not appear on your springboard.