With the closure of Hackulous and the magical disappearance of Zeusmos, where will people go for cracked apps? While many app databases, such as and AppCake, still exist, one then wonders how you should go about installing the apps without a jailbreak, and without having to deal with certificates and/or provisioning profiles.
A new method, courtesy of Chinese website http://kuaiyong.com/, takes things a step further by allowing you to install such applications without a jailbreak, and without having to do anything special. It’s 100% free, and it 100% works (for now, unless Apple somehow figures out how to close this). Quite honestly, it’s a bit scary to see how far iOS app piracy has come. Read on for the tutorial.
- PC with windows XP/7/8
- Iphone / iPod / iPad
- The latest version of itunes (contains drivers for iDevice)
- Kuaiyong (mirroir)
It is compatible with all iphone, ipod, ipad and all versions of ios confused!
In short, “kuaiyong” is software similar to itunes, but 100% Jap. You will continue to use iTunes to sync your photos, contacts & others. But adding via app will kuaiyong.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone (or other) to your PC, then launch iTunes. Enter your iPhone APP tab, uncheck the “Automatically synchronize new app installed” and confirm by pressing “sync” at the bottom right:
Step 2. To install Kuaiyong, look no understanding has, always click the button at the same place (in 2nd position from the lower right corner of the window installation). And be sure to check the box well when prompted:
Here is the legend for the subsistence minimum:
Home >> tab and search:
- a – Tab Home and Search
- b – download manager
- c – about your iDevice
- d – search result
- e – parameters (unintelligible), just be aware that you download the IPA are in “C: Program Files (x86) kuaiyong download”
- f – search bar
- g – type selection app for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- h – Number of results found in the last search
- i- close the search and return to the selection of the host app
- j – search results
Presentation >> application:
- a – button to download / install
- b – Info classics, similar to those available on itunes whose size, version and date of update
Tab >> your iDevice:
- a – applications on your device
- b – management of media. Access was impossible for me. Better to use itunes for that
- c – remove an application from your device
Answer yes >> non:
Step 1. Open the first kuaiyong tab at the top left, and search (all app are not referenced, but there really). Then select the desired application from the search results:
Step 2. So you get on the detailed application. Click the red button to start downloading:
Step 3. On page download manager, you can see the progress and speed of your downloads. You can also pause or delete them from the list (which premium IPA file from your PC):
Step 4. Once reached 100%, the application will be automatically installed in your iDevice if it is connected to the computer.
Step 5. You can also manually add an application: in the list, make a right click on the app to iphone transfer, then select choice number 2:
Step 6. Then see the properties of your machine that the new app is this:
Well as on your Springboard: